When life gives you lemons, we want to help you make lemonade.
So, let’s make some.
- Make a simple syrup by combining 1 cup of white sugar, ¼ cup of honey and 1 cup of water into a small saucepan
- Bring the mix to a boil and continue to stir the mixture until the sugar fully dissolves
- Cool until room temperature, then cover, and then refrigerate until chilled
- Squeeze the juice from 6 lemons
- Combine in a pitcher the lemon juice, simple syrup and 7 cups of water
- Adjust the sweetness to taste
- Add lemon slices to the pitcher
- Pour into an ice-filled glass
- Garnish with a lemon slice
Most Popular Reads
- The Best Lenders To Refinance and Consolidate Student Loans In 2017
- Shark Tank Reject Makes Lemonade With Richard Branson, Raises $209 Million
- 5 Things To Consider When Refinancing Student Loans
- The State Of Student Loan Debt In 2017 Report
- Top 10 Things To Know About Student Loan Refinancing
- Student Loan Consolidation or Student Loan Refinance?
- Top 5 Reasons To Refinance Your Student Loans Now
- Top 10 Ways To Pay Off Your Student Loans Faster
- 11 Student Loan Refinancing Secrets
- Student Loan Refinance: Top 15 Questions