Make Lemonade Scholarship
Make Lemonade is pleased to announce a new $500 scholarship to help you pay for college or graduate school.
Make Lemonade, a leading personal finance website that is helping over 44 million student loan borrowers repay their student loan debt, is excited to announce the Make Lemonade Scholarship – a new $500 scholarship to help you repay your college or graduate school student loans.
- Any college or graduate school student who is enrolled full-time at a Title IV accredited university or graduate program
- Graduate school includes, but is not limited to, medical school, dental school, law school, business school, veterinary school, pharmacy school and other accredited graduate programs
- July 1, 2017
How To Apply
On or before July 1, 2017, please email responses to the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit each response to 400 words or less. Please include your full name and email address.
- What are your personal, educational and professional goals? How will a Make Lemonade scholarship help you achieve these goals?
- Have you experienced financial hardship or a life challenge? What, if anything, did you do to overcome this hardship or challenge?
All applications received by the deadline will be reviewed carefully. One (1) winner of the Make Lemonade Scholarship will be announced by August 15, 2017.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of one of the 50 states or Washington, D.C.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time at a Title IV accredited university or graduate program
- No purchase necessary
- Void where prohibited
- The Make Lemonade Scholarship is sponsored by Make Lemonade.
- Applications may be submitted any time between March 10, 2017 – July 1, 2017.
- The Make Lemonade Scholarship Official Rules can be accessed here.